October Safety Directors Forum
Wed, Oct. 25th - 8:00 am
Join CCS for the last Safety Directors Forum of 2017. Shawna Neilson of Gibson will discuss the value of claims management. Insurance claims can be costly so it is important to understand what you can do to obtain best case scenario outcomes. Neilson will share helpful tips for managing both workers’ compensation or general liability claims.
This session will cover:
- Establishing a relationship with the right occupational medical clinic
- Developing a post-accident response protocal
- Implementing a transitional return-to-duty program
- Actively managing open claims to ensure treatment is proceeding properly
- Understanding the impact of claims on premiums and experience modification
The CCS Safety Directors Forum is a great way to network and share ideas with your peers in the construction and facilities maintenance industry. The forum is open to anyone with an interest in the topic. Everyone is welcome so please join us at the CCS Office Conference Center, 8909 Purdue Rd., Suite 140, on October 25th at 8:00 a.m. for this FREE event.