- This event has passed.
2024 CCS Safety Series
January 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The 2024 CCS Safety Series is a three-part series focusing on core elements essential for fostering a healthy safety culture. This series aims to provide strategies and tools to enhance communication, mitigate risks and promote a safe working environment.
Part 1: Fusion – Leading Multi-Generational Teams
Mitch Isaacs with Shafer Leadership Academy will facilitate a hands-on exercise using their Generational Game Board where participants will explore the various social, political, and economic influences that shaped the working attitudes of all generations. This workshop will equip participants to be more effective communicators and leaders through understanding the various generations in the workplace today. The goal is to create “win-win” solutions that promote inter-generational understanding and result in positive workplaces and communities. Join CCS on January 24 from 8am-12pm at Merchants Bank of Indiana, 441 W. Michigan St., Indianapolis, IN 46202 for this interactive session.
Part 2: AI in Construction Safety
CCS will dive into the groundbreaking advancements and transformative impact of Artificial Intelligence in the realm of construction safety. The construction industry is experiencing a technological revolution, and AI stands at the forefront of ensuring safer working environments.
- Insights into the latest AI technologies transforming construction safety
- Understanding the practical applications of AI in risk assessment and hazard detection
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and innovators
- Strategies for implementing AI-driven safety measures within construction projects
This event will occur on June 26 from 8am-12pm. More details to come. Save the date!
Part 3: Mental Health Safety Awareness
Gary Martin, CCS Safety Director, along with other industry experts will focus on the well-being of construction workers and the importance of integrating mental health considerations into safety practices. Attendees will learn about common mental disorders, signs and symptoms, and the impact of mental health on individuals and the workplace. Participants will also be provided with the tools to develop and implement a mental health safety program within their organization or community.
- Increase Knowledge and Understanding
- Develop and Implement a Mental Health Safety Program
- Encourage Help-Seek Behaviors and Provide Resources
This event will occur on November 13 from 8am-12pm. More details to come. Save the date!
Each attendee can earn up to .03 CEUs per part of the Safety Series.
Individuals can register for the entire series or each part separately.
- Full Series Registration for Members – $250
- Individual Event Registration for Members – $100
- Full Series Registration for Nonmembers – $325
- Individual Event Registration for Nonmembers – $125